Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To My Beloved Daughter.......


Dear Noel:

You're the end of Mommy's rainbow, Mommy's pot of gold.
You're mommy's little girl, to have and hold.
A precious gem is what you are.
You're mommy's bright and shining star.
You're sugar, you're spice,You're everything nice.
And you're mommy's little girl!
I love you, Noel! Please remember!
Mommy is so far away from being perfect.
But I am trying to show you how much I love you every day.
Please smile, please sing, please junmp, and please run.
You brighten Mommy's life every day.

3 comments:

Cori said...

Wow Xiaojun that cake looks absolutely amazing! What a lucky little girl to have such a talented Mommy. Noel is just so beautiful! I am glad she had a good birthday. We miss you all lots!

Tommy,Xiaojun and kiddos said...

Thank you! Cori for the wonderful recipe for the cake!You helped big time!

Anonymous said...

表姐!之前电脑坏咗,我终于google翻你个blog啦!!noel好得意啊!!我准备寄果条裙俾距...希望唔会太细...